Every one of us has something to be afraid of – losing someone, ghost, people, heights, animals or frighten to die and of course afraid to where life is heading. Well all of us don’t wish to be dead especially when you have lots of things you want to accomplish. Unfortunately, some is too tired to continue to walk on the road of life and that is kind of sad.
When I was in college, I read one book of Reader Digest that was published July 2005, there is one article written by “Jim Wooten” that really caught my attention and give me something to ponder. It is entitled “A child named Nkosi” – a brave child who stand tall in the middle of the cruel World.
Like Nkosi let us have the courage to face life because it’s worth fighting for.
When you are already in the middle of unexpected and hilarious situation you will absolutely be terrified. You will not be on your state of mind, you will think differently it’s either you will get mad, crazy, in pain or anxious. Your mind will be occupied with worries and then you will start to consider the “ WHAT IF” – and you will start to imagine the “maybe’s of the fools”.
Despite all this things be firm and shout it to yourself – Don’t be afraid –
- Don’t turn your back and runaway instead face it with all your strength and will.
- Accept but don’t ever dare allow eating you up.
- Ask help from your family and friends – you need someone to lean on, you need someone to stay at your side on your darkest time
- Don’t be afraid to
They say life is not easy, well indeed it’s not. Life is full of challenges, hindrance, sufferings and pains, but life must go you must not stop.
- If you feel like your life is nowhere to go then make your own road to follow.
- If you feel like you’re hanging at the end of cliff then hold your hand tight and climb up and start walk towards the right path.
- If you feel like you’ve been stuck in the middle of darkness then follow your instinct and lead your feet to the door of light.
- Fight for your life because
To cut it shorter or live as if your nothing. “Live life to the fullest”. Why would you waste your precious life just because you don’t have anything to offer, having a life surrounded by your families, friends and enemies is wonderful. Remember you exist to coexist.
- Be thankful that your alive
- Appreciate things and people your with
- Be contented on what you have
- Enjoy everything that comes on your way
- Life is too damn short to
Just think about what’s ahead of you. Why would you dare think about death? Truth is all of us will soon demise and that is something we should accept. Although death doesn’t have space in our life not until you stop breathing. Then why think and agonize about things not yet to come, instead focus on today and what’s ahead of you.
Whatever situations you are now think of this phrase “Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about its own things.”
Our life is important and so to others, that’s why look for other’s lives just like you’re looking after your life. Don’t go ruin others lives just because your life is way more significant than them or you want to survive on our society. Value the life of others as much as you value your life, you may not know their life is also the life of others.